Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Oh.My.Gods!

Title: "Oh.My.Gods.
Author: Tera Lynn Childs
Review by Abigail S.

This book was about a girl who loves to run and wants to go to a certain college. She is shipped half way across the world to go to a school filled with descendants of gods and goddesses and at the end she finds out that she is a descendant too.  
             
I loved how I could relate to the main character. I loved how it was woven together like high school life with mythology. Basically I liked everything . 
     
My favorite character was Griffin because he showed that he cared more than he let on. I liked his personality.

My favorite scene was when she is on the beach and she meets Griffin because it seemed magical. After the book ended, I wondered why Stella changed her colors, 
       

If someone asked me about this book, I would say that it is funny and romantic. It is like teen life with gods. I would recommend this book to other people because it is fun to read even if you don't like mythology.

No comments:

Post a Comment